Friday, January 21, 2005

More news

First of all: SE got another sponsor - thanks, Anthony!

Second: according to Dell order status page, my new Dell XPS has been shipped today, 4 days ahead of schedule. Which means it might arrive early next week, yay! And I already got a nice graphics card replacement (I ordered it with ATI X300 SE 128Mb, but now I'm going to replace it with Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce 6600 PCX 256Mb - I know, it's not 6800 GT, but hey, it was a bargain at $150 shipped and delivered next day - newegg rulez!)

Finally: I'm not going to the NADA trade show! Kinda makes it easy on my schedule (I'll miss New Orleans, though, I LOVE this city)

That all been said, SE development lag may only last until the end of the next week, instead of mid-February. Of course I wanna make sure it's all "loaded", tested and configured properly first, so I don't have to waste my time on it later on. But after that - man, oh man, I'm gonna have fun! And you will notice it, too, I promise:-)

PS
By "fun" I don't mean finally being able to launch Doom3 and Half-Life2 sitting on a side of my desk...
On a second thought - well, that too:-). How else will I be able to test my new 5.1 audio set ;-)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home